Wealth Coaching Introduction
The Wealth Coaching process can give you financial peace of mind, so you can stop worrying about your future. It can help you find happiness as it guides you in the TRUTH of investing by teaching you how to make wise choices as you journey through your life’s stages. It is all about your relationships and what you value, not your net worth. Are you overwhelmed and frustrated? If so, try answering these questions:
- Are you smart but feel that you are missing out on getting good returns?
- Do you feel betrayed by the mutual fund company scandals and the advisors you have worked with?
- Do you feel overloaded with information from the media?
- Do you feel like you do not know whom to trust?
Wealth Coaching uses the academic Nobel Prize-winning Free Market philosophy to help investors look at their current situation and see if they are integrating their virtues and beliefs into their Investment Philosophy. We accomplish this by taking you through a series of analyses and processes:
- MRI / Free Market Investment Analysis: measures your current portfolio against the Free Market/Modern Portfolio Theory. We discover how prudently you are diversified and how much risk you are currently taking to determine if your returns are appropriate for your risks. Free Market portfolios are prudently diversified in 21 different asset classes in the stocks and bonds of 79 different countries.
- The Free Market has more than 24,231 unique holdings.
- Retirement Plan Management: Your Wealth Coach will advise you to invest in your employer’s retirement plan to obtain a portfolio similar to the Free Market philosophy.
- Retirement Cash Flow: Your Wealth Coach will calculate your projected retirement income and expenses to make sure you invest according to your unique retirement needs.
- True Purpose for Money/Life: this process helps determine why God put you on earth now. What is your true purpose, and how will you make a difference and impact the world?